Tune your guitar while strumming. Loads of other features. Tuning used to be a necessary evil. The last barrier before you could get truly rocking. But now, tuning is ready to get blasted into the 21st century with PolyTuneTM, the stomp-box sized tuning miracle from TC Electronic! PolyTune is the world's first polyphonic tuner - a multiple patents pending, game-changing total tuning turnaround that will have future guitarists wondering how we ever got by without it. Equally effective for guitar and bass, PolyTuneTM is extremely flexible as well. The reference pitch can be set to your preference and ranges from 435Hz to 445Hz. This guarantees you'll be able to play along with anyone, with any instrument and in any situation.
Let's start with the two separate chromatic tuning modes, which cater to your individual preferences and needs. Needle mode is for those that are used to the classic view on a tuner. For the people that want a little more real-time information, we have included stream-mode, which measures even the slightest pitch variation and instantly feeds the info back to you via a rotating motion on the display.
The true bypass feature ensures PolyTuneTM is only there when you need it. It allows for your carefully sculpted tone to flow unaffected when the pedal is bypassed and for silent tuning once engaged.
- One 9V battery
- 2 pcs. 3M velcro for pedal board attachment
- Tuning Accuracy: +/- 0.5 cent
- Reference Pitch: A4 = 435 to 445Hz (1 Hz steps)
- Input Impedance: 500 kOhm (pedal on)
- Power Supply: One 9V type battery or AC adapter (9V DC), - sold separately
- Current Draw: 45-50 mA (typical use)
- Dimensions (WxDxH): 72 mm x 122 mm x 45 mm Weight: 300 g/10.6 oz (incl. battery)