A huge collection of tremolo effects from the tone masters. Jack Rabbit is a high quality analog pedal, that delivers a wide variety of tremolo effects - from warm wobble to whacked out. It features simple control over tempo by incorporating both tap, and strum tempo modes. It's modulation rate spans from 1Hz to 20Hz and utilizes a tempo subdivision switch. The Jack Rabbit Tremolo is housed in a sturdy, aluminum enclosure for maximum protection from abuse. It can be remote controlled via the FxLink jack.
Like all Suhr pedals, the Jack Rabbit Tremolo is True Bypass and can be powered from 9-18Vdc, drawing low current for extended battery life. It is protected from both over voltage and reverse voltage.
- TEMPO SUBDIVISION SWITCH: Jack Rabbit features quarter note, eighth note, and quarter note triplet subdivisions.
- RATE: Controls the speed of the tremolo effect, from 1Hz to 20Hz
- LEVEL: Controls the output level of the pedal, from +0dB to +14dB
- DEPTH: Controls the depth of the tremolo effect
- WAVEFORM: Selects the modulation waveform which includes Sine, Square, Triangle, Reverse Ramp, and Ramp
Input Impedance: 1M ohm Output Impedance: 600 ohm Power Connector: 9Vdc, center negative, 2.1mm x 5.5mm Operating Voltage: 5V to 18V (nominal 9V) Maximum Voltage: 20Vdc Reverse Battery Protection: yes Over Voltage Protection: yes Current Consumption: < 20mA Estimated Battery Life: 25 – 50 hours continuous use Dimensions: 2.50" Width x 4.50" Depth x 1.25" Height Weight: 0.75 pound FxLink Connector: 1/8" stereo FxLink max Voltage: 3.3Vdc Shield -> Tip: Activate on/off Shield -> Ring: External Tap ROHS Compliant: Yes Agency Approvals: N/A
Jack Rabbit™ Tremolo - Product Demo
Jack Rabbit™ Tremolo - Advanced Features Demo
Chorus, Flanger, Phaser, Tremolo, and Vibrato. Tempo synced mod effects. This is an effects pedal for the guitarist who has come to terms with the basics of guitar effects and is now on the lookout for icing on the cake. With its dual engine design Nova Modulator allows you to combine chorus, flanger, phaser, tremolo and vibrato effects, sync the tempo between them and even trigger the LFO to start right on the beat.
Nova Modulator gives you unlimited sound shaping possibilities and with nine presets there's plenty of room to store your favorite settings.
NM-1 Nova Modulator Features:
- 7 studio quality modulation effects
- Dual engine design
- 9 user programmable presets
- LFO syncronization
- LFO trigger
- Tap tempo
- Auto input gain adjustment
- Stereo in/out
- Connectors: ¼" phone jacks w. mono sense
- Input Type: Single-ended
- Impedance: 1 MOhm
- Max. Input Level: 10 dBu @ 12V supply
Analog Outputs :
- Connectors: ¼" phone jacks with mono sense
- Max. Output Level: 10 dBu @ 12V supply
- Output Type: Balanced/Single ended with ground sense
- Impedance: 0 Ohm
- Sense Input Impedance: 225 Ohm
- D to A Conversion: 24 bit, 128 x oversampling bitstream
- A to A Delay: 1.65 ms
- Dynamic Range: 106/98 dB, 20 Hz to 20 kHz @ Input level 16/-2 dBu, not A-weighted
- THD < -90 dB (0.0032 %) @ 1 kHz, I/O Level 16 dBu, Load > 2400 Ohm
- Frequency Response: +0.1/-0.2 dB, 20 Hz to 20 kHz
- Crosstalk: < -100 dB, 20 H z to 7 KHz, < -94 dB, 7 kHz to 20 Khz
- Dimensions: 130 x 130 x 55 mm
- Weight: 765 g
- Mains Voltage: 100 to 240 VAC, 50 to 60 Hz (auto-select) AC wall adapter. AC adapter supplies 12VDC minimum 0.3 A to pedal
- Power Consumption: <5 W