So many reverbs! Such a small package! Hall Of Fame Reverb gives you 10 reverb types and a custom TonePrint for a world of inspiration! The reverbs comprise Spring, Hall, Plate, Room, Church and Ambience; from a subtle reverb to a full blown cathedral. Hall Of Fame Reverb features Decay, Color and Level controls, which makes dialing in sounds quick and easy. Hall Of Fame Reverb also has true bypass design, which ensures zero loss of tone when switched off, and features analog-dry-through which guarantees total tonal integrity of your dry sound, even with the pedal active. A small footprint, easy-access battery hatch, stereo in- and out and the highest-grade components complete this awesome reverb pedal.Hall of Fame Reverb Features:
- TonePrint - instant access to custom pedal tweaks made by your idols!
- 10 reverb types - a wide range of reverbs for a world of inspiration!
Stereo in & out - added flexibility to fit any set-up
- True Bypass - zero loss of tone
- Analog-Dry-Through - maximum tonal integrity and clarity
- Decay, Tone and Level controls - intuitive yet deep tonal options
- Easy battery access - makes changing batteries fun! (well, almost)
- Small footprint - save precious pedal board space
- High-quality components - only the best will do when it comes to tone
- Road-ready design - ready to follow you wherever your playing takes you
- Size and Weight" 72 mm x 122 mm x 50 mm - 300 g (excl. battery)
- Battery Dual Supply Rails technology ensures headroom for line level effect loops from a single 9V battery. Battery failure circuit automatically puts Hall of Fame into true bypass mode if the battery runs out
- IN/OUT: Stereo inputs with automatic mono/stereo sensing – feed it any signal
- Stereo outputs for that ultra-wide reverb sound
- Digital: Mini USB connector for uploading custom TonePrints and software updates