Custom bass processing from Waves. Eddie Kramer on the Bass Channel: "The idea behind the Eddie Kramer Bass Channel was to create a fat bass sound with a lot of presence, that cuts through without being overbearing. In general, the low-mid frequencies are accentuated, so it really pops on radio mixes. That way, you can always hear it clearly, even at low volumes on small speakers. The Bass Channel comes in two flavors: Bass1, which is less compressed, for a more dynamic sound that has room to breathe, and Bass2, a more aggressive sound with increased compression."
- Complete all-in-one processing chains
- Mono and stereo components
- Optimized control ranges
- 24bit/96kHz resolution
- Supports RTAS, Audio Suite, VST, AU
- PC and Mac compatible
- Type toggles between the 2 bass types: Bass1, Bass2.
- Sensitivity controls input levels.
- Sensitivity LED indicates the presence of proper levels.
- Bass controls low frequencies.
- Treble controls high frequencies.
- Compress controls the compressor intensity.
- Output controls the output level.
- Meter Switch toggles meter monitoring between input and output modes.
- Meter displays input or output.
Waves Version 8 System Requirements
|Processor||Intel Core 2 Duo 2GHz /
AMD Athlon 64 or equivalent
|Core Duo 2.3Ghz|
|RAM||1 GB on XP
2 GB on Vista / Windows 7
|Operating System||WinXP 32-bit SP2 & SP3
Vista Business 32-bit SP1
Vista Ultimate 32-bit SP1
Windows 7 32-bit
Windows 7 64-bit (using 32 bit host applications)
|10.5.8 - 10.7|
|Screen Resolution||1024x768 32-bit||1024x768|