Custom vocal processing from Waves. Jack Joseph Puig on JJP Vocals: "When I mix a vocal, my approach is intuitive and instinctive, not technical. I don’t think in terms of ‘which delay’ or ‘how to EQ it’ or ‘more compression’ or whatever. What concerns me is how it makes you feel. And since each singer is unique, and every song is unique, there’s no single way to go about it. Is it personal, is it intimate, or is it loud and aggressive? So I do whatever it takes to make sure the vocal is open, sits well in the mix and, most importantly, helps convey the message of the song. JJP Vocals helps get you there."
- Complete all-in-one processing chains
- Mono-to-stereo and stereo components
- Optimized control ranges
- 24bit/96kHz resolution
- Supports RTAS, Audio Suite, VST, AU
- PC and Mac compatible
- Modes toggles between the three vocal modes: Male, Male 2, and Female.
- Sensitivity is used to achieve optimal plugin response levels.
- Sensitivity LED indicates the presence of proper levels.
- Lows controls low frequency EQ.
- Highs controls high frequency EQ.
- De-esser is used to control sibilance.
- Comp controls dynamics.
- Main controls the level of the basic processed signal.
- Master controls the overall output level.
- Meter Switch toggles meter monitoring between input and output modes.
- Clip LED lights up when levels exceed 0 dBFS.
- Center Section Faders
Waves Version 8 System Requirements
|Processor||Intel Core 2 Duo 2GHz /
AMD Athlon 64 or equivalent
|Core Duo 2.3Ghz|
|RAM||1 GB on XP
2 GB on Vista / Windows 7
|Operating System||WinXP 32-bit SP2 & SP3
Vista Business 32-bit SP1
Vista Ultimate 32-bit SP1
Windows 7 32-bit
Windows 7 64-bit (using 32 bit host applications)
|10.5.8 - 10.7|
|Screen Resolution||1024x768 32-bit||1024x768|